Learning how to avoid unnecessary retirement mistakes might be the best investment you can make!
You are invited to join Brian Quaranta for our educational dinner programs and events designed for retirees or those retiring soon. Brian will explain the latest IRA rules and tax savings strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided. If you have a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or 457, you should attend this informative program.
Topics we will cover:
- The simple solutions to retirement
- How to avoid paying taxes on Social Security
- How to avoid unintentionally disinheriting your family
- Can you prevent outliving your money?
Upcoming Educational Events
- Thursday, July 19 | 6:00 pm | Wooden Angel
- Monday, July 23 | 6:00 pm | Zelienople Public Library
- Monday, July 30 | 6:30 pm | La Roche College
- Monday, August 6 | 6:30 pm | Northland Public Library
- Wednesday, August 15 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Thursday, August 16 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant