Learning how to avoid unnecessary retirement mistakes might be the best investment you can make!
You are invited to join Brian Quaranta for our educational dinner programs and events designed for retirees or those retiring soon. Brian will explain the latest IRA rules and tax savings strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided. If you have a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or 457, you should attend this informative program.
Topics we will cover:
- Strategies to potentially maximize your Social Security benefits
- Increase monthly cash flow without running out of money
- Roth Conversion strategies
- How to create tax free income
- Substantially lower your IRA Required Minimum Distributions and Taxes
Upcoming Educational Events
- Wednesday, January 23 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Thursday, January 24 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Tuesday, January 29 | 6:30 pm | Western Allegheny Community Library
- Monday, February 4 | 6:30 pm | Cranberry Public Library
- Thursday, February 7 | 6:00 pm | Narcisi Winery
- Wednesday, February 13 | 6:00 pm | Narcisi Winery
- Tuesday, February 19 | 6:30 pm | Upper St. Clair Recreation Center