Learning how to avoid unnecessary retirement mistakes might be the best investment you can make!
You are invited to join Brian Quaranta for our educational dinner programs and events designed for retirees or those retiring soon. Brian will explain the latest IRA rules and tax savings strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided. If you have a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or 457, you should attend this informative program.
Topics we will cover:
- The simple solutions to retirement
- How to avoid paying taxes on Social Security
- How to avoid unintentionally disinheriting your family
- Can you prevent outliving your money?
Upcoming Educational Events
- Thursday, May 31 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s Restaurant
- Thursday, June 7 | 6:30 pm | Upper St Clair Recreation Center
- Monday, June 11 | 6:00 pm | Zelienople Public Library
- Saturday, June 16 | 10:00 am | Cranberry Public Library
- Wednesday, June 27 | 6:00 pm | La Casa Narcisi Winery
- Thursday, June 28 | 6:00 pm | La Casa Narcisi Winery