Learning how to avoid unnecessary retirement mistakes might be the best investment you can make!
You are invited to join Brian Quaranta for our educational dinner programs and events designed for retirees or those retiring soon. Brian will explain the latest IRA rules and tax savings strategies, along with common costly mistakes that are easily avoided. If you have a traditional IRA, SEP, Simple IRA, 401(k), 403(b) or 457, you should attend this informative program.
Topics we will cover:
- The simple solutions to retirement
- How to avoid paying taxes on Social Security
- How to avoid unintentionally disinheriting your family
- Can you prevent outliving your money?
Upcoming Educational Events
- Wednesday, March 21 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s
- Thursday, March 22 | 6:00 pm | Clifford’s
- Tuesday, March 27 | 6:30 pm | Cranberry Public Library
- Wednesday, March 28 | 6:30 pm | Cranberry Public Library
- Tuesday, April 10 | 6:30 pm | Cranberry Public Library
- Thursday, April 12 | 6:30 pm | Cranberry Public Library
- Tuesday, April 17 | 6:00 pm | Ditka’s Wexford
- Thursday, April 19 | 6:00 pm | Ditka’s Wexford
- Friday, April 27 | 11:00 am – 2:00 pm | Client Shred It Event – SMA Office